We offer a range of services related to R&D tax relief claims, tailored to suit clients’ individual needs:
- Full claim preparation – a turnkey service for complete claim preparation
- Technical support – preparation of technical description documentation supporting the scientific or technological basis for your claim
- Assistance dealing with HMRC enquiries
- Guidance – providing you with the know-how to prepare the claim in-house
- Ad hoc advice on R&D tax relief issues
We treat each claim process as a project with a structured, rigorous framework. We would usually begin by meeting you to understand your business and make an initial assessment of the scope of your eligible R&D, following which we will provide you with a proposal setting out the scope of the activity and suggested fee basis.
We set out the cost/benefit picture so that you can ensure that our service will deliver outstanding value for money.
The ways in which we add real value include:
- Bringing the right combination of technical and tax expertise to the project
- An effective approach that embodies our expertise and experience
- Maintaining a strong relationship with HMRC
- Transferring the knowledge of the process to your staff for future claims
- Substantially easing the burden on your technical and financial staff.
Being independent specialists in R&D tax relief, coupled with our open, collaborative working style, enables us to work alongside your other financial and tax service providers with no conflict of interest or scope overlap issues.